Why would NBI developed their website?
- To make their applicants / users lives easier in acquiring clearance documents from them.
- For the public to use for their personal endeavors and needs for an NBI Certification Clearance.
So some applicants with no capabilities to REGISTER ONLINE are still following the same manual registration process and system. These applicants are not entitled to get any assistance from others for a faster procedure and steps from Registration > Payment > Imaging > Data Analysis and Releasing of Certification of NBI Clearance. Because the officer incharge of giving priority numbers notice, knows or even suspected that you’ve acquired some assistance to self proclaimed agents outside (people who are filtering applicants in the gate giving them a faster option and online reg assistance) they will let you wait until 10AM and will be left with 2hours from their cut off time…… So NAIVE APPLICANTS thought that it was a faster way got into a longer wait because they allow those agents to convince their applicants to pay little extra and have faster releasing of clearance.
- WHY NOT STOP OR POST A SIGN GIVING THEIR APPLICANTS SOME IDEA OF THE PROCESS>>>>>>????
- WHY THEY EVEN ALLOW THESE AGENTS TO STAND IN THE GATE AND PULL PEOPLE INTO THEIR ENCODERS????
- WHY LET THEIR APPLICANTS BE A VICTIM?????? DO THEY PREFER THAT THEIR APPLICANTS FOLLOW THE OLD PROCESS??
- WHY CHOOSE THE OLD LONG PROCESS RATHER THAN TO GIVE THEIR APPLICANTS WARNINGS AND STEP BY STEP PROCESS SO THEY WILL NOT BE VICTIMIZE BY THE SYSTEM??????????
- IF THEY ALLOW THESE AGENTS TO HELP THEIR APPLICANTS AND PAY EXTRA WHY LET THEM WAIT LONGER???????? WHY????? IRONIC BUT TRUE…..
I did the research and found some correct procedure but no warning and also unclear without specific steps and processes…
- NO WARNING ABOUT THESE AGENTS, NO WARNING NOT TO ACQUIRE ASSISTANCE FROM NON NBI OFFICER FOR ONLINE…
- NO WARNING ABOUT IT WILL TAKE LONG TO GET ASSISTANCE FOR ONLINE AND PAYMENT REGISTRATION STAGE…
I know you might think that this post is irrelevant to my niche and yes you’re right…. So why would I blog about this topic???? Because, earlier today I went to get my NBI Clearance for my mom’s request for me to visit them in Canada… I’m writing this blog post to give my fellow Ilonggos an insight of what to do and what not to do so they will not experience what my wife and I experienced….
If you’re in need to acquire clearance and NBI Certification in Iloilo here’s the best procedure to follow:
- SIGN UP ONLINE @ www.nbi-clearance.com
- WHEN YOU REACH THE PAYMENT SECTION FOR REGISTRATION JUST PRINT THE FORM WITH REFERENCE NUMBER (need the information to be filled up to the bayad centers for payment)
- GO TO THE NEAREST LBC BRANCH AND FILL UP THE NBI REGISTRATION PAYMENT FEE of 140 PESOS (make sure you fill in the correct ref. number)…. JUST WRITE YOUR REF NUMBER IN YOUR PHONE, PARCHMENT, PIECE OF PAPER or whatever….
- AFTER PAYMENT PROCEED TO NBI OFFICE IN PORT SAN PEDRO SHOW YOUR REF NUMBER TO THE OFFICER AND MAKE SURE TO SAY:
“HERE’S MY REF NUMBER I’VE ALREADY PAID IN LBC HERE’S MY RECEIPT SO CAN I HAVE A PRIORITY NUMBER IN THE IMAGING SECTION?”
IF THE OFFICER WILL ASK WHERE OR HOW DID YOU ABLE TO REGISTER AND PAY, TELL THE OFFICER:
“NAG ONLINE REGISTER KA THEN NAG BAYAD SA LBC KAG NAG KADTO KA D SBNG PARA SA IMAGING AND RELEASING. Kay nabasahan ko nga amu ni ang inchak2 kag madasig nga processo sa pag kwa NBI CLEARANCE sa ILOILO CITY……..”
5. AFTER HAVING A PRIORITY NUMBER YOU WILL GET YOUR PHOTO TAKEN AND ANALYZE YOUR INFORMATION IF YOUR NAME HAVE A HIT IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CLEARANCE RELEASE.. SEE MORE INFO ABOUT IT HERE…
I hope this will give you insight and help you speed up your transaction without experiencing any injustices of prolonging to get a priority number for imaging stage of NBI CLEARANCE PROCEDURE. DON’T BE A VICTIM OF THE SYSTEM!!!!