My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Viveka von Rosen. Viveka is the founder of Linked Into Business and author of numerous books including the newly released, LinkedIn: 101 Ways To Rock Your Personal Brand, which she co-authored with Dayna Steele. Viveka and I talk all about LinkedIn, the “dos” and “don’ts” of engagement and how to create a profile that can’t be ignored.
Viveka knows all about online networking. Internationally recognized as the “LinkedIn Expert,” Viveka has made a career out of teaching people how to make social media networking work for them. She is a respected marketing influencer with a network of over 42 million people on LinkedIn and 82,000+ followers on Twitter.
Questions I ask Viveka von Rosen:
- What’s the most effective way to use content to generate interest on LinkedIn?
- Is there a way to game the system to get more exposure?
- Are LinkedIn groups and LinkedIn advertising worth your time?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why it’s important to build your personal brand on LinkedIn
- What tips and tricks work best when creating a compelling LinkedIn profile
- How to effectively engage and connect with people
This week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is brought to you by magicJack for BUSINESS, trusted by a quarter million small businesses. Reliable phone service at an incredible price: plans from just $14.99/month per line – flat. Get two months FREE service when you sign up at http://ift.tt/2dEnE42. The first 100 listeners will receive a FREE IP phone for every line (each an $85 value)!